What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files, mostly letters or numbers, that are stored on your computer or mobile device (“Device”) when you visit a website that allow the device in question to be identified.
Processed Personal Data:
Your usage and visiting habits, session information, past transactions, and browsing information on the site are processed through cookies. As the company, we process your data consisting of cookies that we collect through log files, empty gif files, and/or third-party sources, following the KVKK Legislation and limited to the following purposes:
- To provide better service to our website visitors, your browsing information is processed, shared with third parties for this purpose, and stored securely.
- Your past transactions are stored to create a summary of your preferences.
- With your permission marketing, your browsing information and/or your usage history on the Site can be monitored to make special promotions, offer promotions and marketing offers, improve the content of the website for you, and/or determine your preferences.
- Functional and analytical cookies are used to analyze how the website is used and to improve your experience of using the website.
- The company may match information collected online and offline through different methods or information collected from you on the website at different times and use this information together with information from other sources, such as third parties.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
Our website uses both first-party cookies (those set by the website you're visiting) and third-party cookies (those set by other websites) (placed by servers other than the website you visit). The many types of cookies we utilize on our website are listed below:
Strictly necessary cookies:
These cookies are mandatory for the website to work properly and for you to benefit from its features and services. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our website, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site. Disabling these cookies may make services and features unavailable.
These are cookies that are used to increase the functionality of the site and to provide faster and better service to our visitors and are valid until they are deleted by you through your browser or until the expiration date. These cookies are used to remember your choices and personalize your use of the website. This includes cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website, as well as cookies that save your password and keep your website session open, saving you the hassle of entering your password more than once during each visit.
These are temporary cookies that are used during your visit to the site and are deleted after the browser is closed. These cookies do not contain personal data and help to reduce the need for personal data to be transmitted over the Internet. You can delete these cookies or prevent their use; However, disabling these cookies may result in poor website performance and limit your user experience.
Monitoring / Analysis
Measuring and analyzing website visitor movement patterns from various perspectives to improve performance and user experience.
Method of Operation:
Provides anonymous (anonymous) aggregated data about which screens you navigate and what you do on the hairandtravels.com site.
Types of Cookies:
Third-party, Persistent cookies, and Session cookies
How Can You Control Cookies?
If you set your browser to disable all cookies, you can continue to use our website.; however, you may not be able to access or have limited access to all functions of the website, and the quality of your user experience may decrease.
What are the Rights of Data Subjects?
According to the provisions of Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data,
- Request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used by their purpose,
- Understanding the purpose of processing and whether it is being used for its intended purpose,
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred
- Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, Requesting the deletion or erasure of personal data if the reasons for processing it no longer exist, as well as notification of the transaction, made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred.,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting compensation for the damage in the case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data
We would like to let you know that you have these rights;